In this episode, you’ll hear from Lorena Lopera about why Latino communities are among the hardest hit by COVID-19 and about the steps that need to be taken to ensure that students in those communities receive the educational support they need.
Lorena Lopera is the Massachusetts Executive Director at Latinos for Education.
- Why Latinos are among the hardest hit by COVID-19
- How school districts can better support Latino students
- Educational resources for Latino families
- How COVID-19 will impact first-generation college students
- How Latinos for Education is supporting students during COVID-19
- Latinos For Education
- EdNavigator: Una Gran Cosa para Mañana
- Parent Institute for Quality Education
- Resources for Remote Learning
- Material didáctico gratuito para enseñar desde casa
- ED Centro