Lane and Chris Stewart talk to Jeb Bush about how the COVID-19 pandemic will permanently change education and politics in the United States.
You’ll learn how COVID-19 will catalyze education innovation, why school districts should not take a “data vacation” during COVID-19, and how COVID-19 is changing the way parents think about education.
- How COVID-19 will catalyze education innovation
- Why school districts shouldn’t take a “data vacation” during COVID-19
- How states can track student progress during the pandemic
- How the current economic slowdown may effect career and technical education
- Is there even time to worry about education during the COVID-19 crisis?
- How COVID-19 will change the way parents think about education