In this episode, you’ll hear from Lane’s wife, Kerline, about what it has been like to suddenly be a homeschool teacher because of COVID-19. You’ll hear about how it’s changed her lifestyle, how she’s coping with the increased workload and what she has learned from the process.
- How Kerline feels about homeschooling
- What it’s like to suddenly become a homeschool mom
- The educational resources Kerline has been using
- A typical schedule for Kerline and the kids
- The most frustrating part of homeschooling
- The biggest lesson Kerline has learned from homeschooling