In this episode, we speak with Sam Duell, Associate Policy Director for Charter Schools at the Foundation for Excellence in Education. We bust common myths about charter school policy as well as discuss how to resolve the long-standing battle between traditional public schools and charter schools.
Sam Duell is the Associate Policy Director for Charter Schools at ExcelinEd. Prior to this, he was a special education teacher, a school and central office administrator, and the Executive Director of School Choice at Oklahoma’s department of education and the Managing Director of OPSRC’s Education Collaborative.
- On the Integrity Florida report about charter schools
- Should we be concerned about accountability in charter schools?
- Is there a way that public schools and charters schools can peacefully coexist?
- How Sam brings his experience as a teacher into his current work
- Are charter schools making segregation worse?
- How to Save Charter Schools From the Beatdown by Lane Wright
- Integrity Florida Report: The Hidden Costs of Charter School Choice
- Sam Duell on LinkedIn