On our last episode of 2017, we talk about the best and worst moments of the year.
From politics to #metoo, from wonderful moments inside classrooms and outside, 2017 was a big year. We want to thank all of the guests we’ve had on the podcast so far and are looking forward to a great 2018.
- Talking about the best and worst of 2017 4:47
- The election of Donald Trump and how that affects school-age kids 6:22
- The sexual abuse in schools and the larger conversation on sexual harassment 9:25
- How the NAACP decision on charter school affected education reform 12:47
- The Charlottesville protests and how teachers talked to students about it 17:22
- The eclipse was one of the best things of 2017 26:00
- Why Chance the Rapper and Kendrick Lamar are the best 28:32
- The awesome 2017 story of strangers paying other students’ school lunch debts 31:20
- #NuggsForCarter 34:09
- Thanks to all the bloggers that contributed to the Education Post blog this year! 35:58